- Making the Change
- The Community
- Your Active Life
- Campus Amenities
- Financial Benefits
- Apply For Residency
- Contact Us
Fairhope was named one of the best retirement destinations by Money Magazine and one of the most desirable retirement communities in the US by Retirement Magazine. Nestled in the southeast tip of The town’s close proximity to I-10 and US 98 makes it easy for friends and relatives to swing in for a visit …and for you to explore your surroundings. In fact, Homestead Village’s most popular excursions are bus trips to nearby tourist attractions.
Homestead Village is tucked away in the heart of Fairhope where calming privacy meets convenient amenities. Grocery stores, dry cleaners, banks and restaurants are less than ½ mile from the campus. Thomas Hospital is merely two blocks away. Doctors offices and labs are within walking distance. The support of our extended community is close at hand.
Social & Cultural Enrichment
Fairhope is full of events and activities year round.
- A 27,000-square-foot, $8 million Downtown Library
- The Fairhope Museum of History with many permanent and interactive displays
- A newly renovated recreation center at Municipal Park
- A plethora of art galleries to explore
- Fun festivals all year round. (Fairhope placed third in the international Nations in Bloom competition in 2000).
Fairhope rewards you with adventures and leisure for all types of interests.